Important Ride Information! What to Expect...The 2018 Tour d'Organics is right around the corner and we're gearing up for a great ride on Sunday August 13th, and hope you are too! Here are some reminders to help you get the most out of your ride this year.
#1. Get a Safety Assessment in advance: Be sure to have a Safety Assessment done on your bike before the ride. Your local bike shop is a good alternative: Or you can contact our local bike shop in Sebastopol, Sebastopol Bike Center. Make sure they know you need your bike checked out for our ride. Bike Rentals are also available from here.
#2 New to Riding in Sonoma County?
#3 Check-in on Sunday:
- The morning of the ride, any time before your ride begins (leave plenty of time to check-in and enjoy the light breakfast buffet: pour-over coffee courtesy of Taylor Maid Farms, tea courtesy of Traditional Medicinals, fresh fruit, nut butters, jams & bagels).
#4 Know your Start Time: Note: If you leave before your start time, your rest stops will not be open = NO FOOD!
- 100-mile Full Bounty starts from 6:30 am to 7:30 am
- Metric Century-Explorer starts from 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- 30-mile Coaster starts from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- 16-mile Family Fun Ride starts from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
#5 Get Excited about the After-Party: It’s going to be super fun this year. Besides the amazing organic feast, you can groove to some amazing live music, hang out with friends, and check out the very cool exhibitors in the Ride Expo:
- Remember to BRING MONEY with you for the Ride Expo!