Important Ride Information! What to Expect on the day of...
The 2017 Tour d'Organics is right around the corner and we're gearing up for a great ride on Sunday, August 13th, and hope you are too! Here are some reminders to help you get the most out of your ride this year. If you aren't signed up yet, what are you waiting for? Tickets are still available:REGISTER HERE.
#1. Get a Safety Assessment in advance: Be sure to have a Safety Assessment done on your bike before the ride. Your local bike shop is a good alternative: Or you can contact one of the wonderful bike shops in the area. Bike Partners, Sebastopol Bike Center, Windsor Bike Center and Spoke Folk. Make sure they know you need your bike checked out for our ride. Bike Rentals are also available from local bike shops - or try Bike Partners and Sebastopol Bike Center.
#2. New to Riding in Sonoma County? Read this Message From our Road Manager before you head out on the ride.
#3. Check-in on Saturday OR Sunday:
- Saturday, Aug 12th, day before, 3pm to 6pm
- Sunday, Aug 13th, morning of the ride, 6am the doors open - leave plenty of time to enjoy the light breakfast buffet: pour-over coffee courtesy of Taylor Maid Farms, tea courtesy of Traditional Medicinals, plus fresh organic fruits, nut butters, jams, cream cheese, bagels & hearty oatmeal.
#4. Know your Start Time:
- 100-mile Full Bounty starts from 6:30 am to 7:30 am
- Metric Century-Explorer starts from 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- 30-mile Coaster starts from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- 16-mile Family Fun Ride starts from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Every rider needs to sign a waiver form (even if you did the "e-sign waiver" online) and turn it in to receive a wristband. Your wristband itself is your meal ticket and the detachable part is your free beverage! We'll have Guayaki, Lagunitas beer, wine, and a variety of other drinks.
#5. Get Excited about the After-Party: It's going to be super fun this year. Besides the amazing organic feast, you can groove to some amazing live music, hang out with friends, and check out the very cool exhibitors in the Ride Expo:
- Remember to BRING MONEY with you for the Ride Expo!
- If you want to bring anyone to the event who isn't riding, you're welcome to! Non-rider tickets are $29; $15 for kids 12 and under. Read more or buy non-rider tickets.