Volunteer with Us
The Tour d'Organics has the fabulous help of over 200 volunteers each year. Join the fabulous group of involved and engaged people who make this event happen!
- ALL volunteers ride for free!
- ALL volunteers get free food and drink at the After-Party!
- ALL volunteers get the joy of supporting a great event and working with a fabulous team!
For more details or to sign up contact - TBD
Fri Aug 11
10am to 2pm, picking up donated foods from our fabulous local vendors ($20 gas stipend).
Sat Aug 12
- 8:30am-3pm, help our course marking pros get all those arrows in place.
- 9am-1pm, help sort out the supplies for all the farms.
- 1pm-3pm, deliver supplies to three of our six rest stop farms - truck needed ($25 gas stipend).
- 1pm-6pm, deliver supplies to the other three farms that are a bit farther afield - truck needed ($50 gas stipend).
Sun Aug 13: Lots of Choices on Ride Day!
- Driving Jobs (shifts all day - picking up or delivering to rest stops, SAG support)
- Registration (early morning 5:30am-10:30am)
- Foods (all day, 6am-9:30am, 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Volunteer Check in (all day, 6am-9:30am, 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Concierge (calling all greeters, all day 6am-9:30am, 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Venue set up help (tables & chairs, 10am-2pm)
- Bar Service (serving wine & beer, 10am-2pm, 2pm-6pm)
- Supply Check in (accepting supplies back from rest stops, 2pm-6pm, 6pm-9pm)
- Venue Clean Up (6pm-9pm)